My services include teaching you how to create content, consulting you on your content creation process, or creating the content on your behalf. They are all different. How?
Consider how hands-on I need to be for each:
- Teaching - You create the content. I private tutor you on digital photography or Adobe and Microsoft software.
- Consulting - We co-create the content. Using your business as a live case study, we co-plan, co-analyze, and co-tweak.
- Creating - I create the content. First, I consult with your team and make a plan. Second, I create the content with many iterations.
Consider how much time I need to invest in each:
- Teaching - One 60-minute lesson with minimal communication to schedule the lessons.
- Consulting - Two 50-minute sessions plus research and a few follow-ups in between the sessions.
- Creating - Three hours minimum; researching, brainstorming, constant communicating, and many alterations.
Interested in knowing how I got into doing all three? Read my About Me page.
Let's get creative!
817.475.6668 [email protected]